How to Download
How do I download from DownloadFreeLab?
1) Just click the download button at the end of the file review and one of two things should happen;
a) Your download will start
b) Your download will be locked with a Content Locker/Spam Blocker
If option (a) happens you’re lucky because the file you’re trying to download is free and availability is unlimited. But if option (b) occurs what now? Basically the file you’re trying to download has only a limited number of downloads before dying so we have to make sure they’re being downloaded by REAL people and not bots, hackers or those with fake profiles hence the survey.
2) The surveys are really easy to complete, some of them just require you to enter you email, some require some personal information about you or your opinions on brands.
3) When participating in a survey make sure you follow all instructions, if it says confirm you email make sure you really do that, if it says complete survey, just do it, it does not take much time.
I can’t see anything after I hit the download button!?
1) Clear Cookies before pressing the download button
Open Firefox and press the Firefox button, than select History.
Click Clear Recent History. Change for Everything.
Expand the list of history items by clicking the arrow next to Details.
Check Cookies and click “Clear Now”
Open Internet Explorer, select Tools menu and click Internet Options, than select General Tab.
To delete all cookies in the History Section, click delete. Then check the box next to cookies. Check the other boxes.
Open Chrome and press: Control+Shift+Delete
Click clear browsing data
2) Disable Pop-up blockers
Pop-up blockers block the download unlock.
Click on Tools, internet options, privacy tab and make sure the pop-up blocker box is not checked.
Click tools, option, content tab and make sure first box is not checked.
3) Accepting Cookies
Check that you are accepting cookies.
Click tools, internet options, privacy tab and select accept all cookies.
Click tools, options, privacy tab and make sure you have both of the cookie boxes checked.
4) Browser Ad-blocker add-on
Make sure all programs that are hiding or disabling advertisements on the website are turned off – this might be the reason why your download won’t start.
5) Filling a survey
When filling in a survey offer make sure you use information that can be validated (emails etc). After finishing the survey check you email for confirming registration details if required. Then wait a bit, your file will be unlocked in some time. Some surveys have built-in timers and if you finish a survey too quickly it might think you entered fake information and will not send the confirmation script to unlock file.